Pages

Friday 27 November 2015

Liebster Award


This week, I was lucky enough to be nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Naomi of Make-Bake-Travel!




The Liebster Award is a chain award, passed on by bloggers to other bloggers in recognition of great blogging work. 

The Rules
1) Thank and link back to the blogger who so kindly nominated you
2) Answer the 11 questions they have asked you
3) Nominate bloggers who have a following of  less than 200 on Bloglovin’
4) Ask them 11 questions
5) Notify the nominees


So first, here are my answers to Naomi’s questions
1) What's made you really laugh recently?
Seeing someone acting macho and underestimating my hot chilli sauce before he tried it. The look on his face afterwards was priceless!

2) If you had to choose one food to live on what would it be? 
Seafood.

3) What did you want to be when you were little? 
Originally I wanted to be a doctor, but I soon changed my mind... Food was way more fun!

4) If you could have one superpower what would it be?  
The ability to make people happy and peaceful.

5) What is the best thing you've ever done? 
My Daughter.

6) Three things you can't live without? 
My family, My Kitchen and My creativity.

7) Name a destination that's on your list to visit and why? 
I fancy travelling through South Asia to learn more about the culture and the cooking habits.

8) Who or what inspires you the most? 
Occasionally my surroundings, but mostly people. Listening, watching, and interacting with people is my best source of inspiration.

9) What is your favourite recipe? 
Succulent slow-cooked Beef Ribs served with Bulgur Salad and Roasted Pumpkin. Mmmm.

10) What keeps you blogging? 
The urge to share my passion with others.

11) If you could choose anywhere to live, where would it be?
I would split my time between London and the South-West Countryside in France.

And now for my questions!

1) If you could only eat one cuisine for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2) Why did you start writing a blog?
3) Tell us about a memory that’s tied to food for you.
4) What are your top 3 things to do in your spare time?
5) What would your last meal on Earth be?
6) What’s the hardest thing about blogging for you?
7) Name your top 3 dinner party guests, dead or living, real or fictional.
8) Cooking – love it or hate it, and why?
9) The UK or abroad and why?
10) What is your favourite thing about your blog?
11) Top tips you would give someone who wants to start blogging?


And, finally, my nominees!

Yellow Green Watering – (@yellowgreenwate)

Hedge Fund Girl – (@HedgeFund_Girl)

Survival Survival Blog –  (@SweetSurvival)

Eat Wear Wander – (@EatWearWander)

Joy Travel Food - [Formerly London Tastin] (@Londontastin) 





No comments:

Post a Comment